मंगलवार, 12 फ़रवरी 2013

LTC ADVANCE


APPLICATION FOR LEAVE TRAVEL CONCESSION ADVANCE
FOR THE BLOCK YEAR ………… TO …………………..

1
Name of Official

2
Designation

3
Pay

4
Office to which attached

5
Whether permanent or temporary

6
Period and nature of leave taken

7
Place of visit

8
Date of commencement of journey

9
Date of returned journey

10
Place and date of visit on way and mode of journey

(a)
Bus No.

(b)
Train No./Class

11
Name of persons who will perform journey
S.No
Name of Person
Age
Relationship with the official
1



2



3



4



5



6



7



8



12
Distance

13
Rate of Railway fare admissible

14
Amount of advance required
Rs.


Signature of the applicant
Declaration
1
I…………………………………………………………….. hereby declare that my father/mother wife/son/daughter/brother/sister are wholly dependant upon me. All children mentioned above are unemployed/unmarried.
2
I hereby declare that I desire to avail of the concession as noted above proceed on the journey immediate after from advance on proposed date. Failing which I may be proceeded against besides recovery of the entire advance from my pay bill in one lump sum.
3
I also undertake to produce all documentary evidence i.e. each receipts ,money receipts as proof of LTC journey.


Date                                                                                                           Signature of the applicant


कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: